10 Dances That Would Cause the Fellowship to Back Away Slowly
9. any disco (if you can do a good Elvis inpersonation, that helps)
8. YMCA (be careful to just barely avoid their faces when you go for the Y)
7. Conga Line (insist that they join)
6. Skinnamarink (if you know the dance to this one, you'll know just how effective it is)
5. Purple People Eater (make the actions as big as you possibly can, and also hint that there actually are purple people eaters)
4. Twist (one word: exaggerate, another word: immensly)
3. Can-Can (try to get them to join in for best results)
2. The Chicken Dance (making chicken noises would be a good idea)
And, the #1 Dance that would make the Fellowship back away slowly is......................*pathetic attempt at a drumroll*..................The Macarena! I don't even need to comment on this one because it's self-explanatory.
*Bonus Tip* It is a very good idea for all of these to make your own music. Ask to borrow Boromir's horn, sing, hum, whatever. And the more you exaggerate the dance moves, the better the results. Have fun!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hope you like this list! Please please please, remember that I would love to hear/read/whatever any and all ideas, requests, comments, constructive criticism, etc. I'll post again soon, promise! ^__^
Author's Chapter Notes:
So, I got this idea soon after posting my other list about the crowd, and I decided to post it before I forgot. So, here it is. Enjoy!