10. Tell them about your world
9. Don't explain anything
8. Ask Gimli if he knows " Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, It's off to work we go". when asked what you are talking about, follow number nine.
7. Use as much slang in every sentence as you possibly can.
6. Go up to each individual member of the Fellowship and ask them the time. Whether or not they give you an answer, sigh, and go ask another person. Continue until you have asked them all. Repeat.
5. Attempt to explain politics.
4. Refuse to believe Legolas when he tells you he is an elf. Look at him sternly and tell him that elves don't exist. Tell him even if they did exist, they wouldn't be found in temperate zones since they live at the north pole. they wouldn't be archers either, they make toys, cookies and shoes so they wouldn't have time. And Santa would get mad.
3. Don't explain the meaning of temperate.
2. Don't tell him who Santa is.
1. Bring something like a discman or an MP3 player. At random tense moments start singing along loudly and dancing in wierd ways. when asked what you are doing, say only that you'll stop. Wait a few minutes. Repeat.