After the sacrifice of Boromir, the Gods of Tamriel decide to give him a second chance, to aid the Dragonborn. More or less...
Categories: Movie-verse Characters: Boromir
Genres: Action/AdventureWarnings: AU (alternate universe)
Jan 31 2014 Updated:
Mar 19 2016
This story involves most of The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim content and Tolkiens character Boromir, some of it may be changed due to aesthetics but I'm trying to remain true to the story.
1. Chapter 1 by ToriLee [Reviews - 2] (2297 words)
2. Chapter 2 by ToriLee [Reviews - 0] (1140 words)
Thanks for taking the time to read my story. Any Skyrim fans please let me know if there's a favorite event I should include (if I haven't already). R&R if you like it. Thanks to my lovely beta EnchantessM!
3. Chapter 3 by ToriLee [Reviews - 0] (1965 words)
Thanks for reading! Please comment. I'm sending my thanks over to EnchantessM for being awesome.
4. Chapter 4 by ToriLee [Reviews - 0] (1050 words)
5. Chapter 5 by ToriLee [Reviews - 0] (1923 words)
I know it's been a while since I've updated this story so you'll have to forgive me.
Thanks to EnchantessM for helping me out!
6. Chapter 6 by ToriLee [Reviews - 0] (2657 words)
Thanks to my wonderful beta-reader EnchantessM for being so patient with me! And to my readers as well.
7. Chapter 7 by ToriLee [Reviews - 0] (4062 words)
Thanks to my beta-reader EnchantessM and to the readers for being so patient! Enjoy!
8. Chapter 8 by ToriLee [Reviews - 0] (3148 words)
Sending all of my love to my readers and to my beautiful beta reader EnchantessM!
9. Chapter 9 by ToriLee [Reviews - 0] (6149 words)
Thank you again to EnchantessM for looking over this chapter, I know it's longer than what I usually write!