Drezik, a thief, a Mercenary, and a master of the Dagger, is finishing a job when a Balrog falls quite randomly from the sky and crushes his target, a band of men climbing the mountains over Moria. He was told to collect the ring of power from their Dwarf guide, who was also crushed. Now, the headof a brigand gang seeks payment. in Dreziks blood.
Categories: Off Topic Characters: Balrog
, Gandalf / Olorin
, Original Character
, Tom Bombadil
, RomanceWarnings: Character Death
None Series: Not Dark nor Light
Jan 04 2013 Updated:
Dec 23 2013
1. Prologue by Dwarf409 [Reviews - 0] (156 words)
I felt like nobody thought enough about people just trying to get by. so, i made Drezik.
The peoples and places of Middle Earth are all the creation of Tolkein's mind. i just messed with them.
2. Chapter 1: Tom Bombadil won't leave me alone! by Dwarf409 [Reviews - 0] (596 words)
I've always liked the absurd tom bombadil. I've decided to demonstrate Drezik's social skills with him.
3. Chapter 2: I hate Elves by Dwarf409 [Reviews - 1] (445 words)
I don't actually hate Elves. Drezik does. Trust me. You'll agree with him.
4. Monologue 1 by Dwarf409 [Reviews - 0] (236 words)
The monologues are chapters not from Dreziks POV, so that you may have a more detailed and varied picture as the story progresses.
5. Chapter 3: Wargs are fun when they're on your side. by Dwarf409 [Reviews - 0] (808 words)
I love wargs. Having someone fight WITH them instead of against them has, always seemed cool to me. So, enjoy!
6. Chapter 4: Uruk's like cheese. by Dwarf409 [Reviews - 1] (611 words)
Comedy. Like Drezik needed anymore.
7. Monologue 2 by Dwarf409 [Reviews - 0] (191 words)
Time to meet da boss hehe
8. Chapter 5: Dwarves. by Dwarf409 [Reviews - 0] (682 words)
I am a huge fan of Dwarves. I portray them as extremely comedic, wild and eccentric alchahol fans. Knowing Drezik, witty, analyzing and quick tempered... looks like fun.
9. Chapter 6: For the Elf-lovers by Dwarf409 [Reviews - 0] (749 words)
Haven't posted in a while. Don't worry, this chappy will be very... fun. Hhehhehehe...
10. Monologue 3 by Dwarf409 [Reviews - 0] (126 words)
Oh man I've been gone for so long! Well, I'm back! And so is my favorite hatchet throwing thief
11. Chapter 7: Morfang the Warg and an exceptional case of MPD by Dwarf409 [Reviews - 0] (633 words)
Morfang (once again) takes a shot for Drezik (is this becoming an authors scapegoat for plot progression? 0.0) and gets poisoned!
12. Chapter 8: The Hunting of Gus Chedar by Dwarf409 [Reviews - 0] (1054 words)
Time to finally introduce Dreziks mercenary life! Enter: Gus Chedar.
13. Monologue 4 by Dwarf409 [Reviews - 0] (121 words)