After a freak accident involving a tongue and a voltmeter, I find myself facedown in Arda dirt in the body of a water-weasel. With nothing better to do, I take on the burden of making the Fellowship’s lives miserable.
Categories: Book-verse Characters: Aragorn
, Bill the Pony
, Gandalf / Olorin
, HumorWarnings: AU (alternate universe)Challenges: Animal Transformations
Challenges: Animal Transformations Series:
Jan 28 2009 Updated:
Nov 16 2009
1. Raise Hands: Who Else Has Days Like This? by Kitt Otter [Reviews - 20] (1446 words)
My answer to Dúnedain Ranger of the North’s animal transformation challenge. Sorry this is so silly, mellon nin… but when the muse bites he bites hard. : )
...A parody of nothing... a self-insert, possibly...
2. Important Stuff Happens Here by Kitt Otter [Reviews - 7] (1040 words)
3. I Hate Camping by Kitt Otter [Reviews - 4] (2167 words)
4. Make It So by Kitt Otter [Reviews - 1] (1699 words)
5. To Kill Two Birds with One Stone by Kitt Otter [Reviews - 3] (2249 words)
6. Gonna Eat Till I Can’t Eat No More by Kitt Otter [Reviews - 3] (2999 words)
I think I need to boost this chapter’s rating to almost-PG-13, for Amputations and Graphic Gluttony.
7. Inconvenient Assumptions by Kitt Otter [Reviews - 4] (3467 words)
The chapters will be darker here on out. Although I’ll never try to be too graphic or violent, I think I’ll just boost the whole story to PG-13.
8. Nobody Knows de Trouble I Seen by Kitt Otter [Reviews - 5] (2570 words)
9. Many Blabbings by Kitt Otter [Reviews - 2] (3277 words)
10. Beaten But Not Eaten! by Kitt Otter [Reviews - 2] (3374 words)
11. Where Evil Dwells by Kitt Otter [Reviews - 3] (2908 words)
12. Not With a Bang but a Whimper by Kitt Otter [Reviews - 1] (4239 words)
13. The Lord of Waters Wins a Wager by Kitt Otter [Reviews - 2] (2331 words)
No joke. It’s finished!